A Gift Guide for All the Mamas
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13th. There are people out there that holidays like this one are "Hallmark" holidays pushing consumerism much like Valentine's Day. There's validity there, sure, but at give with joy, we are about fostering relationships and making connections. Ways to do that: words on paper, time together, acts of service. So you see, it doesn't have to be about gifts - or out gifting your sister. My motto these days, "you do you" and you do what you know will serve, bless and affirm the person receiving from you.
With that said, I put together a little guide for you to help you find something for mom. Maybe it won't be something from my shop and that's ok! Just celebrate the moms in your life and acknowledge all the great and hard things they're doing!
(founder + designer of GWJ + fellow mama of 2)
We gift wrap!
- Subscriptions to Darling Magazine or The Village Magazine
- A coffee gift card
- Take her to a movie
- Cook her dinner and just hangout
- This "My Mom" Interview book! (I found a copy at local store)
- A surprise mani + pedi
- Drop off a frozen meal (great for a new mom)
- Need more gift ideas? Visit our 2017 Gift Guide here.