Gift giving can be overwhelming. No, not you? Well, I know I find it challenging to find something unique and meaningful - something that doesn't just add to the clutter.
What do they need? What do they want? What would encourage them? What would help them?
Throughout the year, I pin and save gift ideas so I have some ideas ready when I need them. I will share some of my favorite gift ideas from my favorite shops. The ideas shared are all under $50 and DIYs to celebrate the mamas you know and love!
- Porcupine Naibor Beaded Wrap Bracelet from Zeal Living - $44.95 - supporting vibrant communities of women artisans from Tanzania
- Gold and Marble Earrings from The Gem Co. - $10
- Tiny Gold Initial Bracelet from Brin and Bell - $14
- Valley Necklace from Judith and Joe - $45 - made in Colorado
- Set of Four Cards $12 from give with joy
- DIY I Love You Scroll Card from Say Yes
- Should I Wash My Hair from Chipper Things - $20 an appropriate gift for moms with littles (I say no and say yes to dry shampoo)
- Gift Set - Print, Bouquet + Card from give with joy - $33.25
- Wood Bead Key Chains by Be Crafty
- Felt Anemones by Something Turquoise
- Flip Photo Album by Sugar and Cloth
- Photo Collage Frame by Cup of Jo
- Subscriptions to Darling Magazine or The Village Magazine
- A coffee gift card
- A surprise mani + pedi
- Dried bouquet of Billy Balls
- A journal with your favorite pen
- Drop off a frozen meal
- Custom Return Address Stamp
This post was not sponsored by any of the shops or brands.